How to Consign
You’ve cleaned out your closet and you have some items you believe still have value, but they just no longer work for you. Time to consign! Here are a few tips to help you before booking your appointment.
- Know what sells. We accept high-end, in-season, current women’s merchandise in great condition. Any and all sizes are welcome! This includes blouses, dresses, jeans, leggings, jackets, athletic wear, jewelry, shoes, boots, scarves, and HANDBAGS! We also accept Men’s and Children’s essentials. See KARMA STYLE for ideas of what sells.
- Clean your items. Bring your items ready to sell. Check for holes, stains, snags, pilling, broken zippers, pet hair, etc. If it can be fixed, fix it. De-pilling is your friend!! The newer the item looks, the better chance it will sell quickly. Fees may apply to items that need repair or cleaning.
- Don’t remove your labels. Your items will sell for more money if the label is still attached. Some items’ authenticity will be questioned without a tag on it.
- Handbags. Please bring us any original receipts, authenticity cards, or dust covers. They will increase the value of the handbag. Great handbags hardly ever have a shelf life.
- Please read over our Karma Consignor Contract. Bring a signed copy with you.
- Consignment Appointments. We accept new inventory by appointment only. Book your appointment now! PLEASE NOTE!! Only 25 items per appointment!
Things to consider before consignment:
- Items will be considered for consignment by appointment only.
- We do not take fake inventory like knock-off handbags.
- We do not take business wear, this includes dress pants and skirt/jacket sets, etc.
- We do not take any ‘fast fashion’ even if new with tags. This includes such retailers as Target, Walmart, Forever 21, Old Navy, Express, Kirkland, etc.
- We do not take fur.